Lagu Head and Shoulder

Repeat once Oo ya-day-ya wave your hands in front of you Oh my hands. Intro G Em Am D G C G Em put your head on my shoulder Am D G Em hold me in your arms.


Youtube Nursery Rhymes Lyrics Kids Songs Rhymes Lyrics

Im powerless to stop the hurt.

. And I cant lift you. Head Shoulders Knees and Toes Artist. Lirik Lagu Head Shoulders Knees And Toes.

Am D G Em G that you love. Qa-da-mee touch your feet My feet. Posted by Dewi Utamasari at 1359.

About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. Your music gets me through the highs and lows. Chorus Ill give you my heart give you my shoulder.

Im powerless to change your world. And youre down and youre down. Em put your lips next to mine.

Sheet music arranged for PianoVocalChords in F Major. Kata edukator musik Graham Frederick Welch bernyanyi membawa manfaat bagi fisik yaitu baik untuk pernapasan dan jantung. Nursery Rhymes - Head Shoulders Knees and Toes Lyrics.

Head and Shoulders merupakan shampo yang sudah tersebar di seluruh dunia dan mudah di temui dimana-mana termasuk di Indonesia. And the nights with you. SONGLYRICS just got interactive.

Put Your Head On My Shoulder. Head shoulders knees and toes knees and toes. Jakarta - Anak-anak umumnya suka bernyanyiBunda yuk manfaatkan kesenangan anak yang satu ini untuk bergerak dan mengenal anggota tubuh dengan mengajaknya melantunkan lagu anak Head Shoulders Knees and Toes.

Ini adalah versi Bahasa Inggris dari lagu Kepala Pundak Lutut Kaki. Head shoulders knees and toes knees and toes Head shoulders knees and toes knees and. Barnsånger Svenska Barnklassiker Heyo.

Am D G Em wont you kiss me once. Biography The Artist. Kitt-fee touch your shoulders My shoulders.

Kunci Gitar Paul Anka - Put Your Head On My Shoulder Chord. I feel it in my head my shoulders knees and toes my bones. Raa-see Kitt-fee BuT-nee Qaw-da-mee.

Ayo mengenal bagian tubuh dalam Bahasa Inggris dengan lagu Head Shoulders Knees and Toes. Head Shoulders Knees Toes Lyrics. Head shoulders knees and toes knees and toes Eyes and ears and mouth and nose Head shoulders knees and toes knees and toes.

Berikut ini lirik dan chord lagu Head Shoulders Knees Toes dari Ofenbach Quarterhead feat. About Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes. EADGBe C x32010 G 320003 F xx3211 G7 353433 Verse 1 C Head and shoulders knees and toes knees and toes C G Head and shoulders knees and toes knees and toes C F And eyes and ears and.

A well-known English song which is both great fun and also introduces lots of parts of the body. Put your head on my shoulder Hold me in your arms baby Squeeze me oh so tight Show me that you love me too Put your lips next to mine dear Wont you kiss me once baby Just a kiss goodnight maybe You and I will fall in love You and I will fall in love People say that loves a game A game you just cant win If theres a way Ill find it someday. And the storms in your hand.

Head shoulders knees toes Head shoulders knees toes Eyes ears nose and mouth Head shoulders knees toes x2 Lyrics in Pinyin. Email ThisBlogThisShare to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest. My head shoulders knees and toes my bones.

Head and shoulders knees and toes knees and toes Head and shoulders knees and toes knees and toes And eyes and ears and mouth and nose Head and shoulders knees and toes knees and toes. Traditional Music of unknown author. Dru Down Ha hah yeahh this for the ladies I know they didnt think Dru Down was gonna leave em out like that there Give me head move them shoulders Look at them hips open them legs Give.

Wa oo-thoo-nee touch your ears And my ears. Head and Shoulders merupakan produk shampo asal Amerika yang di produksi oleh PG yang sudah ada sejak 1961. Intro G Em Am D7 b9 G C G Verse 1 Em Put your head on my shoulder Am D7 b9 G Em Hold me in your arms baby Am D7 b9 G Em Squeeze me oh so tight show me Am D7 b9 G Em G That you love me too Verse 2 Em Put your lips next to mine dear Am D7 b9 G Em Wont you kiss me.

Raa-see touch your head My head. Am D G Em squeeze me oh so tight. Kepala Pundak Lutut Kaki Head Shoulders Knees and Toes.

Touch your eyes touch your ears touch your mouth touch your nose touch your knees touch your toes great job. Print and download Put Your Head on My Shoulder sheet music by Paul Anka. BuT-nee touch your tummy My tummy.

Traditional characters 頭. Tóu jiānbǎng xīgài jiǎozhǐ tóu Tóu jiānbǎng xīgài jiǎozhǐ tóu Yǎnjīng ěrduo bízi hé zuǐba Tóu jiānbǎng xīgài jiǎozhǐ tóu x2 Lyrics in Chinese. It would just be water.

Eyes and ears and mouth and nose Head shoulders knees and toes Knees and toes.


Pin By Glorinadrviola On Music Lirik Lagu Lagu Foto Lucu


Head Shoulders Knees And Toes Nursery Rhymes Lyrics Nursery Songs Nursery Rhymes Songs


Video Pin Oleh 𝚂 𝚝 𝚎 𝚙 𝚑 𝚊 𝚗 𝚢 Di M U S I C A S Lagu Lirik Lagu Musik Baru

No comments for "Lagu Head and Shoulder"